A non-exhaustive list of upcoming meetings that may be of interest to ABLE members
- ABLE (Association for Biology Laboratory Education): The 40th Annual ABLE conference will be held June 13–16, 2018 at The Ohio State University.
- ACUBE (Association of College and University Biology Educators): The 61st Annual ACUBE Meeting will be held October 19–21, 2017 at Columbia College in Columbia, South Carolina.
- CUR (Council on Undergraduate Research): The next conference is June 30-July 2, 2018 in Arlington, VA.
- HAPS (Human Anatomy and Physiology Society): The HAPS 31st Annual Conference for 2017 will be in Salt Lake City, UT from May 24–28. HAPS conferences provide lots of great general teaching tips that any biology teacher can use, not just Anatomy & Physiology teachers. In essence a HAPS conference is a Multidisciplinary Teaching Conference. For more information go to: www.hapsweb.org .
- NABT (National Association of Biology Teachers): The 2017 professional development conference will be November 9–12 at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO.
- NCUR (National Conferences on Undergraduate Research): The 2018 NCUR conference will be held at the University of Central Oklahoma from April 4–7.
- NSTA (National Science Teachers Association): The NSTA National Conference is being held in Atlanta, Georgia from March 15–18, 2018. The STEM Forum and Expo will be in Kissimmee/Orlando, Florida July 12–14, 2017. Area 2017 conferences will be in Baltimore, MD (October 5–7); Milwaukee, WI (November 9–11); and New Orleans, LA (November 30–December 2).
- SABER (Society for the Advancement of Biology Education Research): Their next national meeting will be held July 21-23, 2017 at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
- The AIBS (American Institute of Biological Sciences) maintains a list of member organizations conferences and meetings at http://www.aibs.org/events/meetings_and_conferences.html.
- Project Kaleidoscope is devoted to undergraduate education in mathematics, engineering, and science. The website lists a variety of meetings and workshops. Please visit the website to view upcoming workshops and meetings.
To submit your event, contact the webmanager.